Monday, May 9, 2011

Bad News Bears

Friends, I'm sorry to say that I have some good news and some bad news.  I'll give you the bad news first in hopes that you forget all about it during the good news portion.

When I arrived at work this morning and began my usual internet routine, I discovered that the new internet settings of my employer have now blocked Facebook (GASP!) and - it gets worse - my blog.  As you can imagine, I am completely devastated.  I have immediately begun researching smart phones, but of course, I am not due for an upgrade until July 27th.  So, until I have this all sorted out, the postings on my blog may not occur as frequently as usual, seeing as how the majority of my research and posting takes place between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.

Good news:


Feast your eyes on these fabulous shoes that my girlfriends wore out on Saturday night.  I have to admit, I was a little ashamed of myself for wearing plain, regular black peep toe pumps.  But, since I am lucky enough to see my girlfriends two Saturday nights in a row, I promise that I will make it up to them this Saturday  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment