In celebration of B's new album that dropped yesterday...
See if you can match Sasha Fierce to her diva-licious essentials!
1. In her "Run the World (Girls)" video, Beyonce does not wear these designer duds:
A. House of Dereon
B. Alexander McQueen
C. Emilio Pucci
D. Givency Haute Couture
2. For her 2008 wedding to Jay-Z, Beyonce reportedly did the following:
A. She made her entrance via helicopter.
B. She flew in 50,000 orchids from Thailand.
C. She serenaded Jay-Z with "Dangerously in Love."
D. She posed with an elephant.
3. This A-list pal called Beyonce "the most talented human being on the planet":
A. Cameron Diaz
B. Celine Dion
C. Gwyneth Paltrow
D. Lady Gaga
4. As a solo artist, Beyonce has ___ Grammy awards:
5. Which domestic chore does Beyonce admit she is terrible at?
6. Which legend was upset with Beyonce for serenading the Obamas with her song?
A. Diana Ross
B. Aretha Franklin
C. Etta James
D. Tina Turner
7. Which star has not parodied Beyonce's "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"?
A. Justin Timberlake
B. Joe Jonas
C. John Mayer
8. How many carats is Beyonce's wedding bling?
1. A-House of Dereon. A diva never wears the same thing twice, as evidenced by the number of costume changes during her first music video from her new album. She traded in her own label for some high-fashion pieces, including a scarlet Alexander McQueen frock from her own closet!
2. B-She flew in 50,000 orchids from Thailand. Mere hours before the top secret wedding, crews delivered floral arrangements, candelabras, and a tent into Jay-Z's Tribeca apartment building.
3. C-Gwyneth Paltrow. Earlier this year, Gwyn told Harper's Bazaar U.K., "Beyonce is the most talented human being on the planet. She has so much mastery over what she does. It's not even confidence – it's on a whole other level. It's mind-blowing." I couldn't agree more!
4. C-13. This includes the record-breaking 6 Grammys she took home in 2010 for her album I Am...Sasha Fierce.
5. C-Cooking. In 2008, she admitted to Ellen DeGeneres that after cooking for Jay-Z a few times, her husband said, "Just don't do it." Guess that means more dinners out!
6. C-Etta James. Even though the legend approved of Beyonce's portrayal of her in 2008's Cadillac Records, she said this of serenading the Obamas during their official first dance: "I can't stand Beyonce. She had no business up there singing ... my song that I’ve been singing forever." Cat fight!
7. C-John Mayer. A diva is often imitated but never duplicated! JT donned a leotard and high heels to back up B on SNL, while Joe Jonas made his own parody video.
8. B-18. After her top-secret wedding, Beyonce flashed a flawless 18-carat diamond, valued at more than $5M. You know, just a small little something...
0-2 correct = Child's Play! Somebody better ring the alarm because that score would set a diva off!
3-5 correct = Diva-in-Training. You've got the diva basics covered, but not quite enough to run in B's bootylicious entourage.
6-8 correct = You run the world! With that score, you've gone above and Beyonce!