Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Laura!


Last night, we went to Baltimore to celebrate my good friend from law school, Laura's, 30th birthday!  And what better way to celebrate a birthday than with red velvet cupcakes and vodka cocktails.  My cocktail of choice was a blueberry pomegranate martini - delish!  Unfortunately, two of our other good friends from law school couldn't make it to the party, but that didn't stop the birthday girl from having a blast!  She had so much fun at her party that she went to bed when we left for the bar.  I guess that's what happens when you reach your 30's!  :)

The birthday girl!  Doesn't look a day over 29 to me!

Completely unrelated but equally as fabulous, please check out this ah-mazing Limited blazer that I purchased yesterday at Ross for only $12.99!  Who's ready for spring?!


No comments:

Post a Comment