Monday, July 11, 2011

British Academy of ... What?


Never heard of the BAFTAs?  Me neither!  Thank goodness for Will and Kate showing up there this weekend - gives me a reason to pick out some of the best dressed celebs!

Ah-mazing.  The Duchess wowed the crowd - per usual - in a pale lilac pleated gown by Alexander McQueen.  How is her hair always so perfect?  I'm in love with this look.
Blake Lively looking hot like a goddess in this one-shoulder chiffon Marchesa dress.  I'm happy to see that Blake has returned to her blonde locks!
Jenny Lo showed off her curves in this sexy cut-out Emilio Pucci gown. 
Jennifer Garner looks stunning in this elegantly draped navy one-shoulder gown by Yves Saint Laurent.
Nicole Kidman's hair is terrible, but at least she is wearing something pretty to distract me.  No wonder I love it - she wore an embellished gown from Elie Saab Haute Couture. 
I'm still trying to figure out why Anna Kournikova was on the red carpet, but at least she was wearing this beautiful one-shoulder gown with cascading ruffles by Tadashi Shoji.
And I know that this has nothing to do with the awards ceremony, but does anyone else find this amusing?!  I wonder who was more awestruck - Kate or Reese!




No comments:

Post a Comment