Monday, July 18, 2011

Save the Date!


It may not have been the best weekend for Marc and J-Lo, but it was a weekend of celebration for Nick and Vanessa!  They tied the knot Friday night at a private island in the British Virgin Islands in front of 35 guests.  When I saw this headline today, I got so excited because it means that the TLC episode is going to air soon!  Mark your calendars and set your DVR - Nick & Vanessa's Dream Wedding premieres on July 30th from 9-11pm.  I cannot wait!

In case you need a little preview, People describes Vanessa's wedding gown as "a two-piece Monique Lhuillier ensemble featuring an intricately embellished lace corset with rose and crystal detail, paired with a signature hand tufted skirt made of silk faille.  The look was completed with a tailored bow belt at her waist and chapel length tulle veil." 

Us Weekly couldn't wait either, as they posted some serious stalker paparazzi shots from the big day:



From what I can see, I am loving the chapel length veil and the huge hot pink bouquet (I carried one on my wedding day!).  I'm also anxiously awaiting a view of this bow belt, mainly because I love bows, but also because Vanessa is so skinny-minny, I anticipate the bow belt looking phenominal on her.  I'm usually not a fan of wearing your hair down on your wedding day, but I'll wait til the 30th to make my final judgements! 

No comments:

Post a Comment