Friday, April 15, 2011

Fashion Friday: Hoppity Hop Hop


Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to be a child to celebrate the joys of Easter.  The first great thing about Easter is the Easter Egg Hunt.  Usually we have Easter dinner at Kris' aunt's house, and she hosts an adult egg hunt, which means that the majority of the prizes include cash, snacks, and booze.  Jackpot. 

The second amazing thing about Easter is the Reese's chocolate peanut butter egg.  Sure, now Reese's has other holiday inspired designs, but for some reason, the Easter egg is always my favorite.  You can't recreate an original masterpiece. 

 Most importantly, you have the Easter Sunday dress.  And believe me, you don't have to attend any church services to wear it.  This is one of those days when I wish that I were a Southern belle because nothing goes better with an Easter Sunday dress than a ginormous hat.  But since I live in Central Pennsylvania, and we're lucky if we have spring weather on Easter, I'll have to stick to shoes and accessories to compliment my attire.  

Sleeveless dress with a stylish floral pattern and a red waist tie - $66.99 at Overstock.com
Cap-sleeved dress is covered with watercolor florals and has a solid black waistband and pleated front skirt - $70 at Zappos.com 
V-neck front with a crossover twist and shirring under the bust - $34.50 at 6pm.com
Draped A-line dress with a modern abstract print - $35.99 at JCPenney
Romantic ruffles are perfect for spring - $17.99 at JCPenney
Belted scoop-neck dress with bright floral print and pleated skirt - $41.99 at JCPenney
Feminine cotton voile ruffled shirt dress with cap sleeves and tie belt - $39.99 at JCPenney


Ok, I lied.  Look at these hats!  Gosh, I WANT ONE!







 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment