Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh-La-La

One of my glamorous fashion-forward friends introduced me to Brittany Fuson Paper, your one-stop-shop for fabulous stationery.  Before I say anything more, let me just tell you ahead of time that if you plan on clicking the link above, you may as well get your credit card out.  As if my stationery obsession isn't already out of control, I can't get enough of Brittany's products.  She has everything from notecards to prints to notepads.  And the best part?  It's all about fashion!  Here are some of my favorites:

I would consider going back to school to use these graduation notecards - $20

Just a note to say "high" - $20
Plans to stay at a friend's beach house this summer?  Just in case, better get these - $20
Need some extra flair in your bathroom?  Try this 8.5x11 print - $20

Put these enclosure cards on your Christmas presents this year, and everyone will know that they are from you - $10


AND THEN I SAW THIS - THE MACK-DADDY OF ALL THINGS STATIONERY:
O-M-G.  Please tell me that you just squealed out loud.  For the small price of $7.50 + shipping, I can have my very own Carrie Bradshaw bridal party notepad?!?!?!?!  Ok, so the wedding didn't exactly happen as planned.  But who cares?!  The moral of the story is that the girls got to wear these fabulous dresses, and eventually Carrie Bradshaw became Carrie Preston.  This notepad is so fabulous that even though I received it several days go, and it's been sitting on my kitchen counter ready to be used, I haven't actually mustered up the guts to use it because it's so pretty - I never, ever, ever want the pages of this notepad to be gone!  (P.S. - She also has a pregnant Charlotte notecard.  Get ready to squeal again.)
 
She has box sets of notecards with 10 cards each, depicting the gowns that stars wore to the big red carpet events.  She has a box set for the Golden Globes, the Oscars, the Emmys, and a general red carpet set.  To. Die. For.

Pregnant or getting married?  Throwing a shower for someone who is?  This is a must-stop place for your invitations and thank you notes.  Not only is there a great pre-printed selection, but she also creates custom styles! 

If you just can't get enough, or you want to pretend that you are friends with Brittany Fuson like I do, check out her facebook page and her blog to see more.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for giving me another obsession.

    Love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete