Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hair Faux Pas


Ok, I know that I already posted today, but WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!  Don't recognize the celeb?  That's the Patriots' very own Tom Brady, sporting a PONYTAIL while in Brazil for Carnival.  In one sense, I'm happy to see that the Justin Bieber haircut is gone.  However, if I remember correctly - and I think that I do - Tom Brady was balding prior to his JBiebs hair implants.  It's ok, Tom - 73.5% of all men are bald, meaning that you have a 4 in 7 chance of going bald.  There's nothing to be ashamed of here except that horrid ponytail.  As such, I leave you with this note:

Dearest Tom, you might be married to a Brazilian supermodel, but that doesn't make you a Brazilian soccer player.  Please, for God's sake, don't ruin my birthday with your straggly mane.  Go cut your hair, take a much-needed shower, and focus on playing football, seeing as how your team lost to the Jets this year.  xoxo, Teresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment